A Scholars Tale
A downloadable game for Windows
A Scholar's Tale
An artistic platforming experience with a strong focus on narrative, developed
in 2018 in the timeframe of 8 weeks by 7 students of Games Academy.
What do you get?
- Breathtaking vistas in a diverse set of picturesque landscapes.
- Deep narrative covering multiple substories linked to an overarching plot twist.
- Low gravity platforming that conveys the joy of free movement.
- Special abilities like double jumping and long-range gliding.
- Dreamy soundtrack built to underline every single moment of gameplay.
- Voice acting that is deeply intertwined with the world and its backstory.
Bonus: A Scholar's Tale OST (5 Tracks).
What do you need?
- OS: Windows 7 or higher.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 / AMD FX-8350 or higher.
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 or higher.
- RAM: 8GB or higher.
- HDD: 10GB.
We are putting this out simply for the joy of sharing and we hope that some of you like it. If you want to leave us any feedback, contact us:
Twitter: @scholars_tale Facebook: www.facebook.com/scholarstale
- Production: Oliver Leins (→ LinkedIn)
- Game Design: Nicolas Streule (→ LinkedIn)
- Code: Robert Bellin (→ LinkedIn)
- 2D Art: Maria Perakis (→ LinkedIn)
- 3D Art: Judith Hühne (→ LinkedIn)
- 3D Art: Maximilian Lessle (→ LinkedIn)
- 3D Art: Robin Lee (→ LinkedIn)
- Writing: Valentin Poggenpohl (→ LinkedIn)
- Audio: Alex Diggelmann (→ SoundCloud)
- Voice: Paul Schuldt (→ LinkedIn)
|Genre||Platformer, Puzzle, Visual Novel|
|Tags||3D, Exploration, First-Person, gamesacademy, Narrative, pc, Singleplayer, Unity|
Unpack both Rar Files in one folder. If files got copied twice click on replace all.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
REALLY GOOD GAME